11 August 2013

All this summer is getting to me.

Dear sweet baby Jebus, I hate myself for this, but I'm getting ready for it to be Fall. I have just packed so much shit into such short little stretches of summer that I need a break.

But Girls' Weekend is on the horizon. I think that's gonna be my last summer hurrah. Well, then a month later is Fat Mike the Gangsta's 40th birthday extravaganza. Then it's done for a while. Until my next Girls's Weekend, about two weeks later. At least I'm gonna have a few weekends coming up here to unpack everything and get my damn apartment cleaned up.

My sister's wedding went just fine. By the time I got home the following day, I had to turn around and meet KayGee and my friend Laurie and her husband, who were in town visiting. Some eight hours later, I came home. Yeesh. Again, totally worth it and a blast. Now I have a year or so to work on getting them to move here.

Had big plans for being at my sister's today, including doing a bunch of grilling. However, when I went out to start it up, I found the propane tank empty. POOPS.

Now, I just have to get through a few more days (second four-day work week in a row!) and I will be floating on a lake, getting drunk with some of my favorite ladies in the world.

I can do this.


No comments: