This started out as a tweet, but quickly spiraled well past 140 characters.
- Sore boobs.
- Cried in the shower last night because I had to miss Kelly Hogan at the Dakota Jazz Club.
- Cramps (duh).
- Can't watch DVRed episodes of Nigella Lawson's shows because what her husband did to her makes me sick to my stomach and I just feel so sad and humiliated for her.
- Unexplained bruises (more so than normal, anyway).
- Bought cookies at both Target and The Wedge tonight, and somehow managed to avoid buying an industrial-sized package of Twizzlers.
- Heartburn. Oh God, the heartburn.
- Just now cried at a friend's Facebook update.
- Super-sensitive gag reflex (how dare you try to brush your back molars, lady!).
- Angry enough to punch someone.
- The headaches.
- Thought everyone at the gym and the Wedge was staring at me and judging me.
- So very, very zitty.
Being a lady is fun.