18 June 2013

PMS Indicators

Hey there. Yes, I'm still alive. Honestly didn't realize it had been so long since I wrote anything. And now work is getting insane again, so there goes that.

This started out as a tweet, but quickly spiraled well past 140 characters.

  • Zitty.
  • Sore boobs.
  • Cried in the shower last night because I had to miss Kelly Hogan at the Dakota Jazz Club.
  • Cramps (duh).
  • Can't watch DVRed episodes of Nigella Lawson's shows because what her husband did to her makes me sick to my stomach and I just feel so sad and humiliated for her.
  • Unexplained bruises (more so than normal, anyway).
  • Tired.
  • Zitty.
  • Bought cookies at both Target and The Wedge tonight, and somehow managed to avoid buying an industrial-sized package of Twizzlers.
  • Heartburn. Oh God, the heartburn.
  • Just now cried at a friend's Facebook update.
  • Super-sensitive gag reflex (how dare you try to brush your back molars, lady!). 
  • Angry enough to punch someone.
  • The headaches.
  • Thought everyone at the gym and the Wedge was staring at me and judging me.
  • So very, very zitty.

Being a lady is fun.

No comments: