05 March 2013

I cannot take it anymore!

Oh my God. I'm so tired of being sick. I've reached my limit. I'm going insane.

As of tomorrow, it'll be two weeks that I've been sick. Nearly a week since my doctor visit. I finished my antibiotics yesterday (though, they'll be in my system another four days, I guess). But I'm still coughing, wheezing and blowing my nose. I'm doing all of those things less and less each day, but I'm still doing them.

I managed to go to the gym on Sunday, but yesterday was no a possibility. My lungs were on fire. Today was iffy. I felt great while out shoveling my deck this afternoon and thought, "I can totally go to the gym." I coughed so hard I got dizzy when I came in, though, so I figured maybe I should put it off one more day.

But tomorrow I go back to the office, so I'm going back to normal. Well, I'm going to go to the gym. I'm not so stupid as to attempt a normal workout. I'll ease back into it. But I'm going, god dammit. I have to.

Since I've been tired, coughing and blowing my nose all the damn time, I've not done as much cooking or baking as I would have liked with my "time off." Boy howdy, though, have I caught up on TV and reading. Comics, mostly. But I have a ton of space on my DVR and I'm taking a big ol' pile of comics back to The Boy I Currently Like on Friday.

So, there's that. I haven't been completely useless, I guess. I sure feel like I have been, though.

No comments: