31 March 2013

Hey, remember when I used to write stuff here?

I clearly just have nothing to say. And have had nothing to say for weeks and weeks. I am the worst.

Since my last post (this is starting to feel like Confession), I've watched a shitload of basketball, moved my parents, went to birthday parties and got hammed with little ill effect the next day (TWICE!), got a bonus and a raise, went back to yoga and probably other stuff.

Shit is boring, yo. Work isn't out-of-bounds crazy. Yet. We have busy days/weeks, but I've worked little on my vacation days/weekends.

Maybe it's been the extended winter. It's felt extended, anyway. The Boy I Currently Like and I were watching some of the U.S. version of Top Gear before the GAME OF THRONES PREMIERE tonight, and they were winter driving in Minnesota and the episode made me feel so uncomfortable. It was too soon, I guess. It's only just started to warm up and I'm just fucking ready to drink on a goddamn patio already. Jesus.

Things are looking up -- the Twins opener is tomorrow. I've got lots of shows coming up (Divine Fits, Michael Ian Black/AC Newman Wits, Rob Delaney/Neko Case/Kelly Hogan Wits, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, The National), Sea Salt opens Friday, there are zoos to visit, Law Talkin' Gal's wedding, Girls' Weekend ... FUN SHIT AHEAD!

Perhaps there will be things for me to write about. I hope so, anyway.

No comments: