26 May 2012

Tired and ticky.

I'm not even sure I have enough in me to finish this post, but I'm gonna give it a shot.

Tomorrow is my last day of puppy-sitting duty. Today was really the only full day.  And it has been full. The Boy I Currently Like came down after work yesterday and we didn't get to bed until 2:00ish. We kept Sadie up well past her normal bedtime, but I still had to get her out of her kennel around 7:00 this morning. I woke up at 5:20 and didn't really go back to sleep. Yay, three hours of sleep!

We weathered the thunderstorm this morning and The Boy left shortly after that. The dog won't eat and is humping her bed. I put her in her kennel for the afternoon so I could take a nap and do my laundry. She was kind of an asshole for much of the time after I got her out. I found some ticks on her, but I couldn't get them off because she won't fucking sit still. It's been frustrating. And I'm so tired.

I hope I can sleep, because I feel like I'm covered in ticks. It kinda sucks. I didn't get any work done, either. That also sucks.

No comments: