31 May 2012

Nerds.

I have time for blogging tonight, but I don't have anything to write about.

Well, I probably have stuff to write about, but no thoughts are forming, Maybe because I'm watching The Soup. Or it could be the wine. Or the few extra hours of work.

Perhaps a combination of all those things? And more!

I know it's been said, but the idea of that girl from the Twilight movies being Snow White and allegedly more beautiful (or fair, if you're gonna be all picky about it) than Charlize Theron as the Queen is fucking ridiculous.

Full disclosure: Charlize Theron will forever have my loyalty after playing Rita on Arrested Development.

Anyway ...

2 comments:

angelsroy33 said...

I have no idea how they cast that girl to be Snow White. My husband and I looked at each other and thought the same thing when we first saw the previews. Charlize Theron definitely steals that show and more. I agree!

Frank said...

That Twilight girl is like the female Keanu Reeves - one expression at all times, which looks kind of like slightly confused anger.