12 March 2012

Not finished yet.

As it turns out, the carnage was not finished last week when a bunch of my colleagues were canned. There was one more today.

The delightful thing about this is that before I found out, I read an e-mail from the boss about what a great month we had in February. So, of course, you need to hamstring us. The news also came as I found out a coworker was out for two days for a wake and funeral. While two other coworkers were also out.

I just don't see how we can do all of our work with the people we have. There's a meeting about just that tomorrow. It'll be interesting. And probably horrible.

The chances of my being able to take Thursday and Friday off to watch basketball are getting more slim. Of course. Because why should I be able to take my vacation time?

Fuck.

No comments: