28 February 2012

Late-night hoops.

The Timberwolves are playing on the West Coast tonight and tomorrow. Possibly after that, too. But those games will be on the weekend, so it doesn't matter as much.

It's not like I'm staying up super-late or anything. I've been staying up late a lot lately, mostly due to having to go to the gym late. That wasn't exactly the case tonight. I kind of only went to the gym because I had to pee and it was close (and wouldn't make me spend money, like peeing at Target would). Of course, shortly into my cardio workout, I tweaked something in my left knee. I quit pretty much right away, because ... I can go to the gym tomorrow. Or whatever.

So, I was home early, which kinda sucked for a late-game night. Except I washed my dishes and showered all before the game started. Yay!

Regardless, there's a very good chance I'll be working from home tomorrow. It is a slushy mess out there right now. It's only going to get worse. Allegedly. Lord knows the forecast has been a bit off to this point.

Still ... I got distracted while typing this sentence and I have no idea what I was going to say. So, YAY WOLVES and goodnight.

No comments: