06 February 2012

I'm already confused about what day it is.

Well, this doesn't bode well for the remainder of the week. I worked most of yesterday afternoon -- I finished just in time to get my picks in for the Super Bowl. I was trying to lose this year, to give someone else a chance. But I didn't really factor that in when I was scrambling to get my picks in as the teams were heading to the coin toss.

Thanks to a game that flew by and my continuing fatigue from last week and my lack of any sort of a weekend, I got to bed at a decent hour last night. But I'm still wiped out now. Work was busy and I stayed late, so I got to the gym late, so I got home late. Here we go again.

This week I have my review and I'm dreading it. I'm dreading lots of things. I'm also frustrated and angry. Blah, blah, blah. I'm a broken fucking record.

I'm too tired to look for a new job. I'm too distracted with work to remember to call the bowling alley about my potential birthday festivities. But I also feel fairly ambivalent about my birthday (that seems to happen in the weeks leading up to it). Still, I need to get my ass in gear, because I know I'm gonna want to celebrate. Mostly because I want to hang out with my friends and have fun.

I'll get through this week and I'll start feeling better soon. I'm sure of it. In the meantime, I'm going to get some new glasses and buy up some shit at Aveda (and get double points! I'm already halfway to another $150 gift certificate). Oh, and I am dogsitting THE PUPPY on Saturday. If I make it that far, it'll all be okay.  

No comments: