19 January 2012

Work in progress.

My whole taking-it-easy-while-I'm-sick thing is still something I'm learning to do properly. I've gotten extra sleep -- almost eight hours, two nights in a row! The rest of it, though, I'm not entirely sure.

I worked two long days, albeit from home. Tonight marks night three of not going to the gym. I don't know for sure if that's the reason my asthma hasn't been terrible. Yet, probably.

Tomorrow I go back to the office. And then I get a weekend where I don't have to do a whole lot. Especially I won't have to do a lot of laundry. What with not going to the office for two days. And not going to the gym for three days. I'm just ready for shit to go back to normal.

So, I'm sitting here, typing and clearly not saying anything. Not sure why I even opened this bad boy up tonight. Ain't no need to blog when there ain't nothin' to blog about. I should really stop typing now. When I get to the end of this sentence. PERIOD.

No comments: