25 January 2012

Not using my time wisely.

In theory, I would have used tonight to create that post on That's not a parking spot, asshole that I was talking about last night. Or I would have done something else mildly productive.

But no! I did nothing. Okay, I washed dishes. I had to do that, though. I decided to take the night off from the gym, because driving all that way to do 20 minutes on the treadmill seemed dumb. And that's all the cardio I could really do, because the way my knee hurt after the little spill last night, I knew the elliptical and bike were out of the question.

I have two excuses: I am fucking tired and ... crap. I forgot. OH! I got home right before the Wolves and Gophers games started. So I really didn't have time to do much before I was engrossed in hoops. So nice to see the Wolves come out and kick the crap out of the Mavs the day KLOVE signed his big contract. I'll not mention the Gophers. But there were some good Law & Order episodes on tonight.

Now, I have to get ready to wind down for bed. That's another part of the whole point of skipping the gym -- getting to bed at a decent hour. It's gonna happen, y'all. I feel it!




No comments: