28 January 2012

Best laid plans.

Though, I'm not sure why I'm so intent on making cinnamon rolls. I was bound and determined to make them last weekend, but I was still sick, so I got lazy and didn't make them.

I've been getting better this week, so today when I left The Boy I Currently Like's house, I decided that I was going to make cinnamon rolls this weekend!

Fast forward to 10:45 p.m. and they're not in the fridge to rise overnight. Perhaps I'll start them when I get up and do the first rise while I'm at the gym.

I like that before-bed optimism I have on weekends. I'm gonna get stuff done tomorrow! It's gonna be great! I'm still not certain why I feel the need to make cinnamon rolls, though.

2 comments:

Gia said...

hahah I have that too, weekend optimism. "i WILL clean my bathroom tomorrow!"

Jess said...

I hope you were more successful in your weekend efforts than I was.