29 December 2011

Running out of time.

I have my list of top albums for the year in a draft blog post. I just keep forgetting to write anything to accompany the list. And I don't feel like I have the wherewithal to do it tonight. Maybe tomorrow? Yeah, I'm sure I'll find time to get it done before New Year's Eve Eve sushi happy hour. And if not before, then certainly after. Hahahahahahahahaha.

I feel like a broken record, but I just feel like this week of vacation has gotten away from me. What have I accomplished? Not a whole fucking lot. What did I need to accomplish? Um ... I guess I really don't know.

Hey -- suddenly I feel a lot better!

Today, I bought my wine for New Year's Eve. I bought a dress and tights yesterday. I also made my fancy almonds. I still might make some sort of cheese puff thing, but I'm going to bring cookies, too. I don't want to seem like some sort of food-pawning freak.

Tonight I made a stir fry and some rice. I also did my toe nails and finger nails. That's worth celebrating. Well, it's an accomplishment, anyway. Not that I did a great job on my nails, but the mistakes should flake off between now and when I go to happy hour tomorrow.

One thing I really need to do is get my oil changed. I need to return the shitty conditioner I bought last week. Don't know that I'll get those done tomorrow before it's time for sushi. With my mornings going the way they are and a workout to get in there, it seems doubtful. But I should have time Saturday? WHO KNOWS?

These repetitive blog posts are starting to get on my nerves. I can't imagine how you must feel reading them. I've not even done a good job of clearing off my DVR. I'm watching basketball tonight. But that's probably because I'm still dealing with NBA withdrawal. It's not even been a week yet, for fuck's sake.

2 comments:

Reuben Collins said...

At least you're consistent, right?

Jess said...

I don't think you should be encouraging me. Though, I'm not sure you are.