08 December 2011

A little bit better.

I didn't cry too much at all today, which is good after the day I had yesterday. I woke up with a horrible crying hangover -- headache, puffy eyes and generally groggy feeling.

Oh, and I woke up at like 3:30 a.m. Because that's exactly what I needed. Yesterday sucked like you wouldn't believe. I was in a fog. I felt like I sleepwalked through the day. You know it is bad when a 90-minute nap doesn't do anything to hamper your regular going-to-bed plans. Also, I overslept about 40 minutes today. Holy shit. That news took so much out of me.

However, I have some really amazing friends who get why I was so upset. For a couple of them, I know I'm going to be gutted when their dogs are no longer with us. Fortunately, their awesome pups are (mostly) healthy and definitely happy and I will be spending time with them this weekend.

I was worried about spending time with dogs I love, so soon after getting the news about Brandi. But since I can't get over the loss of a dog with a new puppy (recommended by experts), I shall visit my canine pals as a next-best option.

So, I'm tired and stuff and I think I'm gonna randomly be done with this post. Not even gonna edit or proofread. Or spell check. Sorry.

No comments: