18 December 2011

Just some puppy pictures for you.

We ended up meeting two different litters of puppies yesterday. There was a third, but there were only two puppies left and we didn't get to pet or hold them.


My dad wasn't intending to buy a dog yesterday, but after we saw the pups and their parents and learned a little bit more about them, he put down a deposit. The puppies are only three weeks old, so it'll be another five before she can come home. I'm not sure I can wait that long!






When we went to see the puppies' sire, we got the bonus puppies. There was a litter of five-week-old puppies and two left from a litter of seven-week-old puppies. Those were the ones we didn't really get to pet.




3 comments:

Gia said...

AHHHH they're so cute I can't take it!! Adorable. I want one.

Anonymous said...

SERIOUSLY CUTE !!!

barbara

angelsroy33 said...

OMG!!! So cute! I want them alllllll. I can't wait to get a puppy,....and the puppy breath,...can't wait. Good luck, chin up, and thanks for the great pictures,...I love starting my day with a smile,-thanks again.