07 November 2011

'Tis the season.

It had already been cropping up in the past few weeks, but tonight the whole "inconsiderate assholes" thing at the gym really came into focus.

So, for the next ... oh, six months or so, I will leave the gym most days angrier than when I got there because people won't observe time limits on cardio machines. They'll continue to not wipe down machines, because hey -- who wouldn't want to sit in their ball sweat? Only there will be more people doing it.

Let's not forget the ladies in the crowded locker room who will stand around, taking up space while they marvel at how Whitney Houston has put on some weight. Yeah, that happened tonight, while I was standing there, with my gym bag in hand, just waiting for her to get the fuck out of my way.

Gah. I hate them all so freakin' much.

No comments: