17 November 2011

Time to bring back a a very special tag.

Oh God, y'all. I don't know how I'm going to get through tomorrow. There has been an influx of people on our floor and with that, apparently, comes a new crop of ladies who have no earthly idea of what to do in a public bathroom.

It started out as a lot of paper toweling all over the floors, unflushed toilets filled to the brim with shit, blood and toilet paper and of course, pee fucking everywhere in the stalls. Oh, let's not forget the people who don't quite have the hang of closing stall doors.

A couple of days ago, someone somehow knocked the feminine hygiene disposal unit on to the floor in one of the stalls. Delightful. For what it is worth, it seems like all the women on the floor have their period at the same time, and they've had it for weeks. Today, there were tampon wrappers and bloody pads all over the floor TWICE today.

I've worked in this place for more than three years. That's more than 36 periods. I've never once managed to strew bloody trash all over the place. What am I doing that these "ladies" aren't?

I just don't get it. I don't understand why people think it's okay to throw their trash everywhere on the floor. I don't understand why they think it's perfectly fine to pee on toilet seats or wipe blood/shit on stall walls. Who thinks that is acceptable behavior?

After today, I'm not even that pissed that I'm already giving back half a "vacation" day next week. As long as I can pee in my own bathroom, I think I'll manage somehow.

No comments: