21 November 2011

Say it ain't so, Chrome.

I've logged into Firefox from my laptop and I'm able to compose a post. Twitter appears to be working just fine, too. BOO.

Anyway, my vacation is starting out pretty well, I suppose. I worked a full eight hours today. I was hoping I'd be able to cut it a bit short -- especially after working a couple of hours yesterday. But no. Oh well.

I did get to go to the gym on my "lunch" hour today. It made me feel so fancy -- like a lady of leisure or something. I even ran TWO errands. TWO!

For some reason, I feel like I should have done so many things today. In some respects, it felt like I had the day off. I worked from my couch, after all. Except I worked a full day, and went to the gym, so how much fucking time should I have for errands, cleaning, cooking and all that? I did cook tonight. I did dishes, too.

I don't have to do everything today. I have tomorrow, most of Wednesday and a good chunk of Thursday to get ready for Thanksgiving. I started yesterday, doing stuff. It'll all be okay, I'm sure. Right? RIGHT?

No comments: