31 October 2011

HerRoom sucks.

I got a response from HerRoom today about my defective bra.

Jerrica responded with this:

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, since the item is past our 30 day return policy, we are unable to accept the item back. Our return policy does state that items can be returned for an exchange within 30 days, unworn, unwashed, with tags. If I may be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact me. I hope this answers your question. Thank you so much for shopping with us today. We hope your online experience at www.HerRoom.com / www.HisRoom.com was a pleasant one.

Pleasant? Not so fucking much, Jerrica. I replied to her e-mail and to the general customer service e-mail and said I couldn't believe they didn't have something in place to deal with defective merchandise. How the fuck am I supposed to know it was going to fall apart within two months? I also said I'd never shop with them again and would tell my friends, family, blog readers and Twitter followers to never shop at HerRoom.

I have yet to get a response. The review I left Saturday has yet to be posted. I'll be leaving another one. Unfortunately, they're not on Twitter.

You know who is on Twitter, though? Le Mystère. They have yet to respond to my customer service inquiry, so I'm following on Twitter and trying to complain there. My first response was a message from them thanking me for following and asking if I knew they were on Facebook. Oh, believe me -- that's my next step.

This is fucking bullshit. HerRoom and Le Mystère can go fuck themselves.

No comments: