13 September 2011

Weeknight baking.

I didn't intend to do any baking tonight. However, when I got to the gym, I found I'd forgotten my sport bra. Mother. Fucker. I drove all the way to St. Louis Park to go to yoga and I was thwarted. This has taught me something, however. I'm going to pack my old sport bra in my gym bag so I have it for occasions such as this.

My forgetting of contacts/glasses on a number of occasions led me to put contacts, glasses and contact cases in my travel bags, too. I have a problem with packing things in the in morning. I should really do it in the evenings, but I never get around to it.

So, I decided to try to use my time wisely and I made dried cherry muffins and goulash. Nothin' like comfort food when it's supposed to freeze tomorrow night.

Wait. What? It's supposed to freeze tomorrow night? Oh for the love of ...

Most shocking about this evening, I think, is the fact that I've yet to pick up my book. I could have been reading for three hours! But I decided to do stuff! But now The Daily Show is on and I expect them to talk about the Tea Party crowd at the debate last night cheering for the death of a person without insurance. Yeah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously ?? it was supposed to freeze ??

b.

Jess said...

It's actually supposed to freeze tonight. Maybe not in the city proper (thank you urban heat island!), but in the suburbs and outstate.

Anonymous said...

ok, not sure i should tell you this, but we had the air conditioning on last night.
b.