10 July 2011

Vegetable progress.

I've been sitting here, wanting to start this post for a few minutes, but I am distracted by Alan Rickman. There's a Harry Potter marathon on, you see. Oh my God. I'm SO FUCKING EXCITED for the last movie. I need to get in touch with W and make plans for us to see it.

So I believe I was carping about my horrible problem with all of the farm-fresh, organic vegetables I had in my fridge. I've managed to make some progress in getting some of my fridge and freezer space back today. I used up the last of my rhubarb to make muffins. I used most of my broccoli. I ate my leftovers from The Herkimer and I threw away a ton of olives, roasted red peppers and other jarred things from my fridge. Who knows if they were good or not, but I now have space for stuff. Yay!

I don't think I got as much done today as I would have liked. I missed Mojo and Jen's housewarming brunch, but I did get to the gym and got my laundry done. It was just so gross outside today that I could barely breathe, so I tried to limit the time I spent out of the house. Looks like there are some 70-degree days on the horizon, which sounds so freakin' lovely, I can't even tell you.

Apparently, I don't have much to say. I really thought I had more, but I was wrong. So, I'll just wish the Prison Librarian a Happy Birthday one day early. Yay!

No comments: