19 July 2011

I really should be more careful.

My ill-feeling evening last night is seeming more and more to be some sort of heat-related episode. I had chills and then a fever! But I woke up this morning feeling mostly okay, save for being tired.

There really aren't many situations where you can shake off a fever and chills overnight, are there? I was fairly concerned when I went to bed, as I was so hot, but wasn't sweating. I know that's not good. I tried to drink a lot of water and well, that stuff worked, I guess.

I'm in the same situation right now -- it's 93 degrees outside (feels like 111!) and it's hot in here (78 degrees) because I have my oven on, like an idiot. But I'm hot. My neck and cleavage are a bit glowy.

This all leads me to believe I fucked some shit up last night. I might skip the gym tomorrow night, just to be on the safe side. I have a book to read and shit, anyway. Speaking of that ... laters!

No comments: