08 April 2011

Oh. My. God.

I managed to finish my work today before I had to leave to get my hair did. Though, I slept like shit, because I was worried about getting my work done before I had to leave to get my hair did.

So, I've not been working for NINE WHOLE HOURS. And I won't work for at least another 12 hours. Probably more like 16. Quite frankly, the prospect of working tomorrow afternoon makes me want to weep. But I'm going to try not to think about it. I just need more wine.

Oh, but there's big news. After getting my hair did, I stopped out at the farm to have dinner with the 'rents and pet the dog. Oh, I pet her good. But that's not it. My dad told me that HE IS GOING TO GET ANOTHER DOG. Holy shit. I was so excited. He may have had to tell me to calm down a bit.

I'm just months away from getting to play with a Golden Retriever puppy, and to watch her play with her big sister. I feel like I have something to look forward to, finally.

PUPPY!

No comments: