15 April 2011

Oh, Friday. Thanks for being you.

I didn't get to leave work early today. I really wanted to escape. It was torture. Apparently, I wasn't the only one who thought that. For some reason, it's at least comforting to know others are struggling, too.

There will be working this weekend, but not tonight. I refuse. I've walked some dogs, gotten some dinner and now I'm chillin' in comfy clothes, out of the cold drizzle. With a large glass of wine, of course. It's a nice Friday night to be watching TV with a couple of big dogs.

Sadly, my brain is too fried to remember much of the super-annoying things from today. Okay, that's not entirely true. I just want it to go away for a little while. Is that so much to ask?

4 comments:

Mule Breath said...

Work has become the bane of my existence. For a very long time I enjoyed it. Work was fulfilling... even exciting.

Time passes... things change...today it is difficult to drag my carcass out of the bed.

I tip my glass...

Jess said...

I don't know that I've ever enjoyed my work all that much, but I've rarely hated it as much as I hate my job right now.

You deserve a drink.

Little Ms Blogger said...

Hope you get to really enjoy the evening - maybe some yoga in the morning to make the day more tolerable.

Jess said...

If only. I have seventh-grade basketball to go watch earlyish tomorrow morning.

But it ain't work!