27 March 2011

Would you look at that -- it's my blogiversary.

Actually, I started this blog five years ago yesterday. Jesus. Five years? I can't believe I've been doing this for five whole years.

Honestly, it doesn't seem like that long ago. I remember it like it was yesterday. Possibly even better than I remember yesterday, quite frankly. Okay, that's not true. But I remember the days around it pretty clearly.

I don't understand why y'all do it, but thank you for reading. I'm lucky to have met many very awesome people by writing this blog. Both of those things continue to astound me. I really needed a reminder that my life isn't completely horrible.

5 comments:

Cosmos said...

You've inspired me! I now go to the gym 3-5 times a week, it frequently feels like it has taken over my life. Then I think of your blog and how going to the gym is routine for you, and then I realize that it's really become part of my routine.

I wasn't as articulate as I'd like to have been with this comment, but you have inspired me.

Thank you.

Jess said...

Wow, really? That's really cool. Also, nice work.

As it turns out, I was going to write about how much this week sucked because I couldn't get to the gym until yesterday. God, I feel so much better after working out for TWO WHOLE DAYS IN A ROW.

Stacey said...

Hey - we share 5 year blog anniversaries! Crazy. Now that you've reminded me,I have to go post something on mine. . . ;)

MizFit said...

wow.
that IS a badass blogaversary.

happy happy.

Anonymous said...

congratulations !
b.