21 March 2011

Slacking.

I'm sorry. I really should be doing a real blog post, but I'm still working and I think I'm going to need a break when I'm done. There's just been so much basketball and other stuff going on that I've not had a chance to check in to see how y'all are doing.

But! I am without cable for the next several days. While I do still have my trusty laptop and a really good book, I'm sure I can find some time to write a real, honest-to-goodness blog post in the next few days. I'm not making any promises (I'm not an idiot ... well, not all the time, anyway), but I'm really going to make an effort. Quite frankly, y'all deserve better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

would it make you feel better if i told you you are worth the wait ?

barbara

Jess said...

That's just a lot of pressure. Now I'm going to suck and not be worth the wait.

Anonymous said...

well, if i told you you weren't worth the wait, it would be untrue as well as insulting. but there was no pressure implied, i'm sorry if you took it that way.

Reuben said...

This is the Jess I know and love!!!