09 January 2011

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

The list of blog entries I intend to post keeps growing, and yet here I am, not writing those. A thousand apologies for yet another cheese sandwich blog post.

Honestly, I would have been more motivated if I'd gotten started on my Sunday night cooking at a reasonable hour. I didn't stay too long at The Boy I Currently Like's house today, but I still managed to just be sitting down now. Well, that's not entirely true. I did a bit of lazing about post-shower and while I was doing my laundry. Cooking and doing laundry at the same time just seemed entirely too daunting today.

Thankfully, I have a nice, healthy minestrone for lunch this week. And I need it, because I'm going to be missing out on gym time this week while eating out more than I ever do. I suppose that started last night when The Boy and I got chicken and ribs from Rooster's. Oh man, that was so good. As were the leftovers tonight. I have two dinners out, plus a lunch out this week. And come to think of it, the Classy Broads X-mas Party on Friday will add into that as well. Eh, what can you do? I gotta take the good with the bad.

I'm not looking forward to work this week, but I'm hoping it will be easier than last week. If only because I've had a few days to get used to less sleep. I'm still having really fucking weird dreams, though. I'm not sure what that's about. Ever since I went back to work, I've been having disconcerting dreams. Even Friday night and last night -- I remembered my dreams when I woke up, which is very rare for me.

So, I guess I should start winding down so I can get ready for another night of restless slumber. Yay. At least Chicken Little isn't in the office tomorrow. And I'm going for wings and beer after work (it's with my siblings, but what can you do?). Score!

2 comments:

The Lissst! said...

Hi. It's your blog stalker again.
Chicken and Ribs sounds fucking awesome!

Jess said...

It's the best fried chicken I've ever had. It's so fucking good. And the ribs ... divine.

We ate in absolute silence for a good 10-15 minutes, we were so into our dinner.