26 December 2010

You can all go straight to fucking hell.

Thanks, City of Minneapolis, for making me move my car yesterday and then not plowing my street. It's going to be delightful trying to get in and out of parking spots without getting stuck.

Look, I know there are almost certainly more pressing Snow Emergency routes around town, but you don't seem to have done much to any of them around here.

And thanks so very much to my motherfucking stupid asshole douchecanoe of a neighbor who had an entire street on which to park and decides to park right in front of my our sidewalk access. You fucking bastard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, so "quiet" and "calm" didn't last too long. sorry to hear that. our blizzard is just now starting (central Massachusetts).
keep warm !!
barbara

The Lissst! said...

That's a lot of fucking snow!