21 December 2010

Saving the most time-sensitive for last.

Because I've got some sort of problem, I've apparently saved just the Christmas cards for last. I have yet to start them -- however, I did buy another box today, so I have enough to actually send out at this point. Stamps? Who knows. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Today, I finished my shopping (save for gifts for my goddaughter and her brother, because I am waiting to see what they want and I have no idea when I'll see them). Also, I just finished up the wrapping of said gifts. I should also note that I braved the mall, worked out and worked today. I'm some sort of super woman (not even mentioning the banana bread I baked, except for right there, where I did mention it).

There is no shopping to do tomorrow. I'm totally going to get these cards knocked out tonight (I hope). That will leave just some baking tomorrow after I work out. Sounds like a nice day to me. Just what I need before heading to a few days with the fam. I get to bake and cook and there is free booze at the farm. Also, I don't think I'll be "trapped" by weather as I was last year. Nor will I have horrible cramps this year (I hope). I've got a much better attitude going in this year than last year. At least at this moment, anyway.

No comments: