20 December 2010

Gettin' shit done.

I have been productive today. Not terribly productive or anything, but I've accomplished some shit.

KayGee and I did get some shopping done. Though, I only got one of the two gifts I'd intended to buy. I'll probably get the other one tomorrow. Unfortunately, I also need to go to the mall tomorrow. I'm just about out of foundation, gel, moisturizer and toner. I could have purchased three of the four items online, but if I have to go somewhere to get one of them, I might as well save myself the shipping charges and get them all at the mall. I'm hoping that it won't be too bad, what with some people probably still working.

After hitting the gym, I came home to do laundry, throw a meal in the crock pot, do my dishes and make pumpkin applesauce muffins. Yay me! I'm even watching the Vikings game. I was hoping for more weather-related hilarity, but alas ...

Speaking of the football game, I've been watching a lot of ESPN today. If I didn't know better, I could be led to believe that there has never been an NFL game played in the Midwest, or in any type of cold or snow, ever in the history of the league before tonight. It's been a little ridiculous, quite frankly. Oh, and of course, Brent Favre decided he had to come back to start tonight. ZOMG!!11!!

Despite all the shit I did do today, I've managed to not do any Christmas cards. Haven't wrapped any gifts yet, either. I feel like I might be able to bang out some cards yet, though. The Wolves game is on in about 20 minutes, so I'll be sitting in front of the TV. I usually need an additional distraction if I'm not completely exhausted. Since I was in bed early last night (Yay, first night of vacation!), I'm good to stay up late tonight. I'm feeling confident that the cards will get started tonight. I can do this!

Unfortunately, the snow probably means I won't get to see the Total Lunar Eclipse at like, 1:40 a.m. Nuts. The next eclipse will probably happen on a night I have to get up early the next day for work. Thanks a lot, Mother Nature.

No comments: