24 December 2010

Better than last year.

We are about 34 minutes away from Christmas right now and I really must say it's going loads better than last year. I can't say for sure why -- I know a big part of it is that I chose to come down yesterday and neither weather nor my mom's insanity is necessarily keeping me here.

I even managed to go to church without too much heartache today. But I am almost 100 percent certain that I am coming home tomorrow. Why stay an extra day and risk horribleness?

There has been much awesome dog-petting time. The dog also got into a cheesecake while just me, my brother and SILTB were home. Why would we expect her to leave us to go eat a cheesecake sitting on the kitchen table? Two of her favorite people were in the living room! However, while I pet and cuddle the shit out of her, I don't give her food. (Though, I would if I could.)

I hope you are all having most excellent and happy times with your loved ones, be they family, friends, or both.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too!
from Barbara, Rob and the cat