21 September 2010

Oh, thank you Jebus.

My favorite yoga instructor is back. I ran into her ... I don't know, maybe a couple of weeks ago or so and got the lowdown on her situation. She did miss a few classes because she had morning sickness, because she's pregnant with twins. The manager at the gym then told her she didn't want to take the classes that were formerly hers away from the subs who had been teaching them for a couple of weeks. Man, fuck you, lady.

She mentioned that there was maybe going to be a Tuesday class and I somehow managed to remember to look to see if there were two Tuesday yoga classes. Score! There were! Except, I didn't remember which one she said she'd be teaching. So, I ended up at the gym for about three hours tonight and did a yoga class after doing 90-plus minutes of cardio and strength training. I'm kinda tired, but I feel good.

That good feeling probably won't last too terribly long. I do still have to go to work tomorrow. I'm also really starting to stress about the upcoming family time later this week. I didn't get an e-mail about dinner Thursday night and I'm feeling a bit snubbed. It's not like I don't live in this city or anything, for fuck's sake.

There is other stuff, but I'm really hoping that because everything is taking place in my city; and largely in a neighborhood where I have spent a great deal of time, and I can go home by myself to sleep in my own bed when everything's said and done, things will go much more smoothly.

We'll see. I've had a shitty enough time the last few weeks. I could use a freakin' break.

No comments: