31 August 2010

Are you ready for some football?

Shit, I know I am. Tonight was my nephew's first football game of the season. Unfortunately, I was a mosquito buffet and had to leave at half time. I have bites everywhere -- including my ass and inner thigh. Am I gonna be classy the next few days or what?

Tomorrow is my fantasy football draft, and I'm expecting big things for The Bob Saget Fan Club. Last year was the first time I didn't make the playoffs and I still ended up with $50 coming to me. I must have a pretty good spot in the draft, but I honestly don't know where I'm drafting yet. These hippie stoner motherfuckers don't have their shit very together. I'm sure I'll know ... well, when it's my turn, anyway.

If all that wasn't enough, Golden Gopher Football! starts Thursday. Pretty sweet football week, all things considered.

4 comments:

Reuben said...

jeez. I was a mosquito buffet in my front yard this evening, too! sheesh.

Jess said...

I even sprayed, and then resprayed. I can taste bug spray on my lips, yet to no avail.

Now I have to shower all the bug spray off before bed; not to mention the blood and mosquito remains.

Bill From Gainesville said...

My favorite time of the year is SEPTEMBER TO THE END OF FOOTBALL IN FEBRUARY WITH THE SB. (Pro and College) YEAH! football being back!

Jess said...

This is a pretty awesome time of year. I also like when basketball and football intersect and then when basketball and baseball intersect. The day after the Super Bowl, the first two days of the NCAA tournament and the NCAA final/opening day of baseball should all be national holidays, dammit.