23 May 2010

I have nothing to write about.

It's HOT. And yet, I'm baking. Can't let the rhubarb go bad, dontcha know. My air conditioner was installed (by ME, all alone) on Thursday, though. I kinda pushed The Boy I Currently Like to install his (with my help) before I left today. God almighty, I wished I did it last night. I thought I might have to leave at like, 6:00 a.m. to come home because I was so uncomfortable. I kept having to creep away when he touched me. Don't get me wrong -- I love sleeping next to him. And being able to cuddle up next to a human space heater is awesome when you're cold. But in the summer? Honestly, I was ready to punch him in the face if he touched me again.

Law Talkin' Gal has a JD now. I'm so proud of her.

Next week is a short week, so there's that.

My iPod was on its last legs after four years, so I broke down and bought a new one. Current generation, refurbished. I was initially enthralled with all the neat things I can do -- shuffle an individual playlist! Shuffle an artist! Listen to FM radio! Record video! Other stuff!? Now, I'm just glad the battery will last through a long workout.

Did I mention its 85 and humid as fuck?

And so on.

No comments: