16 March 2010

I don't see what's so damn funny.

One of my coworkers stopped by today to ask who I picked to win the NCAA tournament. I was all, "Dude, I haven't even actually looked at the bracket yet." (If you want to play to win a Jesus statue, I'd advise you to sign up for the IDYFT NCAA contest post haste.)

I will get it done. Possibly tomorrow, once I get my work done at work. I'd hate to leave it until I get home from yoga and have had a couple of drinks on an empty stomach. Probably I will, anyway. I don't feel like I'm going to do very well this year.

Coworker and I got talking and the cube neighbors joined in. She said she was taking a half day on Friday to watch the Gophers. I came back with, "Uh, I'm taking Thursday and Friday off." This prompted laughter from the cube neighbors. Rather uproarious laughter, at that.

First of all, I've been doing this for years. Also, I will be at home (or at The Boy I Currently Like's or somewhere that's not work), watching basketball, not working and possibly (probably) drinking. SO SUCK IT. I'll be on basketball vacation. Go ahead and laugh, suckers.

1 comment:

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

hey u hv a nice blog here,thk for sharing, nice to meet u, wish all the best to u 6-^