10 January 2010

Oh, Sunday.

I'm not going to say I'm looking forward to the upcoming week, but I'm not dreading it. That's something, right? Right? Meh. It's better than nothing.

Huh. I thought I had more to say, but I guess not. After doing little other than run errands after work Friday night, I went to see my goddaughter play basketball late Saturday morning. Then, I hung out with The Boy I Currently Like last night and today and had a really fucking great time. And I got awesome Christmas presents. Today I did laundry (mmmmmmm, clean sheets!), made a week's worth of oatmeal and cut up salad components.

Man, how did it come to this? How did the above paragraph come to constitute a good weekend? I'd say getting old sucks if I didn't have such a great time doing everything I did this weekend.

PS: Reuben, I finally got around to mailing your package yesterday. I'm very sorry it took so long.

2 comments:

Reuben said...

Yes! I've heard from several individuals that the simple act of mailing me a package can brighten any dreary weekend!

Jess said...

Well, my experience at the post office was incredibly quick and completely painless, so clearly your theory has merit.