17 December 2009

That's real trust.

I was driving to the gym after work tonight and realized I'd forgotten to update my fantasy football line-up. I thought about it while I was doing my picks, but then spaced. I've been spacing on a lot of shit lately.

There was no way I was going to skip yoga to go home and change my line-up, so I decided to call The Boy I Currently Like and ask him for a favor. I gave him my login information and asked him to make the change.

He has my username and password now, y'all. For the fantasy football site, anyway.

Of course, I neglected to specify which receiver I wanted to bench in favor of DeSean Jackson. After several weeks of me bitching about Vincent Jackson getting like, two fucking points, he sat Robert Meacham instead. He claims to have made the judgement call on purpose, but I don't know.

At this point, I don't give a shit at all about what happens with my team. I do know that The Boy is awfully nice, though.

(I'm not even going to proof this. I should, but I'm not sure it would do any good. My brain is completely fried. If I manage to get to work tomorrow, I will be amazed.)

2 comments:

oh well why not? said...

This year as a twist in my Fantasy football league we're playing for the right to eliminate someone from next years league. We've been playing together for a few years now. Our first year we played for beer, our second year we played for cash. This year we decided that the winner of the league would get to pick someone who would not be allowed to play in the league next year. With the extra bonus of whomever had the best regular season record won immunity.

good luck in the playoffs

Jess said...

Thanks, but I'm out. At least The Boy was right about starting Vincent Jackson. Unfortunately, my kicker had -1 points, and Brees, Pierre Thomas and Ray Rice didn't do shit. So, I lost by six.

That's an interesting twist you have in your league. I'd probably eliminate our stupid stoner commish and kill the league. That would save me from having to quit, I suppose.

Good luck to you, as well, sir!