It should be noted that I was in a good mood before class started.
1. Bear Fitness instructor's class runs long. Because I can't ever get enough ear-splitting techno and hollering over said techno.
2. Bear Fitness instructor hangs around, chatting with a student about why she seemed so tired, taking up more of our class time.
3. Bear Fitness instructor finally leaves, promising to turn off the lights in the studio.
4. Bear Fitness instructor didn't turn off the lights. Nor did the front desk. Spend entire yoga class looking at your dry, ugly feet; ugly face; fat ass and other various disgusting body parts in harsh, fluorescent lighting.
5. Martial arts students chatting and practicing on the studio floor, in the mirror, distracting the shit out of you, what with all the fucking lights and all.
6. Have a yoga instructor who doesn't know her left from her right, a thigh from a shin, Warrior One from Warrior Two or Tree Pose from Triangle Pose.
Want to keep feeling bad after you leave?
7. Buy a prepackaged bag of lettuce mix at Trader Joe's because you don't want to make another stop at Rainbow just to buy a head of lettuce, when the other things you need are cheaper at TJ's.
8. Avoid the second grocery stop because you have to drive to the rental property management office to drop off your rent check because you just can't fucking get it together enough to put your check in an envelope, put a stamp on the envelope and get it in the mail in time to avoid a late fee. Feel a tiny bit less bad when someone else pulls up at the same time doing the same thing.
9. Something else about valet dudes running into traffic on Lake Street and playing chicken with other drivers on Bryant.
10. OH! Drive past a house on Bryant Avenue, just north of 31st Street, that has CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS IN THE THEIR FUCKING YARD.