02 September 2009

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

She actually showed up tonight. Wednesday yoga is back, y'all.

I'm not ready to pass judgment on her yet. I promised myself I'd give her a chance. She's got a fairly different style that will take some getting used to. She kept saying "exhales" and a few other things that sounded like she was speaking in the second person. I half expected (and kept repeating in my head) "It puts the lotion in the basket." Not what you want to be thinking of when trying to relax.

Either way, I'm feeling like things might be looking up. I'm very optimistic that I will get paid on Friday and that maybe I'll start getting shit back together again. The impending short Friday at work, followed by dinner and drinks on the deck with the World's Worst Wing Woman and her sister, followed by hanging out with The Boy I Currently Like on Saturday and a day off work have me really looking on the bright side.

Yay.

4 comments:

Little Ms Blogger said...

Yay for you!

Jess said...

I'm just glad I didn't have to burn that place to the ground, which I totally vowed to do a couple of days ago.

Brian in Mpls said...

Cheers to the weekend

Jess said...

Amen. I wish I didn't have 13 hours of work left before it started, though.