29 July 2009

See what happens when Utah loosens their liquor laws?

You get rage-filled people in Orem Googling "i hate lolcats" and commenting anonymously on two-year-old blog posts.

FUCK ALL OF YOU STUPID ASS MOTHER FUCKERS!!! LOLCATS FUCKING RULE YOU STUPID PUNK BITCH! I WILL FUCKING RAPE YOU IF YOU SAY THAT LOLCATS SUCK ONE MORE TIME! I WILL FUCKING RAPE YOU, THEN KILL YOU, THEN HAVE SEX WITH YOUR DEAD MOTHER FUCKING BODY YOU PUNK ASS BITCH MOTHER FUCKER! FUCK YOU!

Kudos on the lack of spelling errors, but the punctuation really needs some work.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well I LOVE lolcats, but we can still be friends.

Jess said...

Plenty of people I'm quite fond of enjoy the lolcats. In fact, The Boy I Currently Like sent me one not five minutes ago.

I'm pretty sure the two of you can be crossed off the list of potential rape/murder suspects when the investigation happens.

Stephanie said...

I appreciate you leaving a digital record of that statement.

Jess said...

It's my pleasure. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not completely evil.

Little Ms Blogger said...

Hmmm...Thinking anger management class should be in his/her future.

However, kudos to him/her for displaying such passion...

Doniree said...

can haz temper? geez.

Muffy Willowbrook said...

Whoa.

Jess said...

I can't believe it took more than three years of blogging to get my first death threat. But it was a combo rape/death/corpse desecration threat, so there's that.