29 July 2009

On your special day.

It's my dad's birthday today. However, he is out of the country at the moment, so I cannot wish him well today. He's busy drinking beer (and buying me neat presents, I hope) with my mom in Ireland, so I'm fairly certain he's having a great birthday.

There's someone to whom I can give birthday wishes, though. Someone who might even see them!

So, Happy Birthday to long-time reader, commenter, (one-time? occasional? really, really infrequent?) contributor at IDYFT, NFL running back, lover of boobies and clever deducer of identities behind my super-secret blog nicknames, Jerious Norwood.

Cheers!

12 comments:

Jerious Norwood said...

I am tickled pink that you remembered, and just for that I now promise to never have sex with your dead mother.

And that is from the heart.

Jess said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

The commenter was talking about fucking my corpse, though; not my mother's. I had to read it a couple of times to really get the gist of it.

If only he/she had learned to properly punctuate. *shakes head sadly*

Happy Birthday!

Jerious Norwood said...

All I want for my birthday is for people to put a little more care and effort into their violent, threatening missives.

Jess said...

You don't ask for much, do you?

Reuben said...

are you trying to tell me that your name isn't actually Jess?

Jess said...

Well, no.

Not technically, anyway.

Reuben said...

i don't like being tricked. and i feel tricked right now.

Jess said...

No one is being tricked here.

Jerious Norwood said...

Except for Rueben. Its funny when we play a trick on him, "Jess". What a rube.

Reuben said...

screw you guys. i'm going to go read a blog where they don't make fun of me or lie to me.

Jess said...

Death threats and hurt feelings. Wow. What a week of blogging I've had.

Jerious Norwood said...

Reuben, they'll see you coming a mile away and you'll inevitably be tricked and mocked again.

I thought you'd be used to it by now.