05 June 2009

Urge to kill rising ... rising ... rising!

Dear ESPN,

Your insistence on showing what seems like hours, if not days, of nothing but Kobe Bryant footage during SportsCenter is going to drive me to homicide in very short order. I'm amazed I've resisted the urge to hurl myself at the TV at home and the gym during those endless and constant slow-motion montages of Kobe footage.

Do you really want to be responsible for a murder? Or a killing spree? I don't think so. Please make it stop.

Yours in Christ,
Jess

P.S.: For the love of all that is good in the world, will someone PLEASE take Shelley Smith's blush away? How can she have been on TV this long and not a single person has taken her aside to say, "Hey, you're not creating the illusion of cheekbones sister. Give it a rest."

No comments: