08 June 2009

Dirty mirror watch: June edition.

It's been a little more than a month since we did feet-on-the-wall handstands in yoga and our footprints stayed on the mirrored walls of the studio for close to a week. We did them again tonight. I wonder if they'll remain as long. Or longer?

God, I was so fucking crabby when class started tonight. That's not terribly odd, as anyone who reads this blog knows all too well. However, I couldn't recall the last time I'd been that angry when class started. I couldn't really remember the last time I'd been terribly cranky or upset or sad or anything. Well, other than while being forced to watch Kobe in slow-mo on an endless goddamn loop.

The crabbiness was for the usual reasons -- that dick Pat ran his class long again and I had to clean up not one, but two toilets today where someone had somehow managed to piss all over the back of the toilet seat and beyond. I really don't even want to think about how that happens.

Whatever the reason(s) I've not been down lately, it feels good. I have some theories as to why I've been feeling generally happy, but who knows if I'm right. Could have just been the third of three consecutive cool, gray days that finally got to me. Yay for the rain, but Jesus, do we really need the temperature to be in the 50s? I want me some damn thunderstorms.

No comments: