29 May 2009

I know my hair is beautiful, thanks.

How you managed to deduce this in a dark concert venue with the vast majority of my hair gathered up into what I like to call a half-assed bun is beyond me. And really, if you're the stylist ("I do hair!") you purport to be, you would probably know that most women don't appreciate strangers walking up and fondling their hair, regardless of how gorgeous and healthy it looks.

For Christ's sake lady, dudes do that shit to me all the time a the bus stop and at bars and God knows where else. You should know better.

2 comments:

Little Ms Blogger said...

Ewwwwww....

That's just wrong and freaky. I've heard of strangers going up and patting the bellies of pregnant women, but hair fondling? Yuck...

Jess said...

It happens to me all the time. And most of the time, it's some dude walking past me who just reaches out to touch my hair -- without saying a word to me.

It's so fucking bizarre.

If anyone touches my side ponytail tonight, though, I'll be hot.