22 May 2009

Can't go anywhere but down at this point.

At about 7:20 this morning, I heard a bit of a ruckus outside. It was mostly unintelligible shouting. Actually, it kind of sounded like someone was swinging a sick cat around. I looked out the window and saw what appeared to be two homeless hipsters having a stick fight on the sidewalk.

It was all over in a couple of minutes; they and their straggler friend were headed to wherever it is homeless hipsters go in the morning.

I don't see anything topping that brilliant production. Clearly, my day has peaked.

5 comments:

Little Ms Blogger said...

Did fencing become an Olympic event? If so, maybe they're practicing to stay on top of their game and bring the *GOLD* to the streets!

angelsroy33 said...

Oh goody. Just what you need that early in the morning. What a way to start the day. (Usually with me it's a lawn-mower, or someone cutting down a tree.) At least there was some action(?) It can only get better after a start like that,-right?

Conner said...

I think just reading this post has caused my day to peak.

Jess said...

That probably wasn't meant to be dirty, Conner, but dammit if that isn't where my mind went.

Isn't fencing already an Olympic event? I swear, if those Homeless Hipsters end up wielding the épée (that's right -- I do crosswords) for the U.S., I will so be their cheering section.

Stephanie said...

One I witnessed an honest-to-goodness, circling-each other bum fight in front of the crack stacks. It was quite magical and hilarious. Them bums are fierce.