14 April 2009

Where was this dating site when I needed it?

Penis dating site sizes up potential mates

Do you hate wasting your time dating guys and learning all about their thoughts and feelings only to find out later that they have an average-sized penis? Then 7orbetter.com is the dating site for you.

7orbetter.com is a new site for people interested in meeting men with penises that are seven inches or longer. According to the website, the mission of 7orbetter.com is to let women know "upfront if a man has what it takes to satisfy you sexually."

I'm a little surprised by the comments on Jezebel. I find this to be absolutely fucking hilarious, but many of the comments seem to take a considerable amount of offense to the idea. Yeah, we shouldn't judge people on their physical appearance, blah, blah, blah.

First of all, if you're using this site, you're clearly not looking for a deep, meaningful connection. Sure, I suppose it is possible that you might find The One on a dating site where the dudes are purportedly required to have huge cocks, but ... I imagine you'd be something of an anomaly. Also, I'm sure none of these men lie about the size of their junk. Because it is the Internet, after all.

And truth be told, if caring about this is shallow, well, then I'm shallow. However, I didn't need a dating site to get around the whole "liking a guy then finding out he has a tiny peen" thing. If you're a whore and fuck on the first date, all that disappointment can be avoided.

2 comments:

Lily said...

That's hilarious, though actually - I'm not surprised there's a site like that out there!

Umbrella said...

I misread it and thought it said 70 r better. I figured 70 is probably something in metric, but then I realized that Europeans probably wouldn't use "r" as a noun. And then I realized I spend waaaay too much time analyzing stupid shit.