29 April 2009

I am neither your maid, nor your mother.

Dear Refuse McTrashface,

Thanks so much for leaving your plastic Rainbow bag on the bench in the locker room with a wad of gum stuck to it. You're quite the prize -- an inconsiderate litter bug who clearly hates the Earth.

Throw your fucking trash in the trashcan, you stupid fucking twat. The rest of us are not here to clean up after you.

I hope you get an enormous wad of gum stuck in your hair.

Yours in Christ,
Jess

P.S. Hey Bally -- it's good to know the studio gets cleaned ... um, never? It was lovely to see my footprints on the mirror from doing handstands in yoga Monday night when I arrived for yoga tonight.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Dear Jess, I know this would cut down on your blog fodder, but maybe you should consider a new gym. Because um ewwww

Jess said...

Sadly, I can't afford anything better.

And there have been a variety of exposés on the local news about the disgustingness of some of the higher-priced gyms in recent years. So, I guess it's better to pay a little for the disgustingness than to pay a lot and still have to deal with it?