13 January 2009

Women are fucking distusting.

It is with great pain and sadness that I've realized I need to resurrect the "nasty work bathroom" tag. Gone are the days of the bathroom being a sanctuary -- a quiet place where I can hear the angry bees in the vents and listen to toilet radio. I guess it's good that I'm no longer heading to the bathroom in tears several times a day. But due to my tiny bladder and the amount of water I drink in a day, I'm in there a lot and I see much more than I could ever want to see.

Since January 5, conditions in the work loo have deteriorated greatly. It seems that a bank call center has come to our floor in the building. I guess they were there before and left and have now come back. Everyone keeps saying it is one bank, but their badges say they are a different bank, and I was unaware of a merger between these two particular banks. So I'm a bit confused.

That's neither here nor there, really. It's bad enough that I have to deal with disgusting conditions in the bathroom at the gym. Now I have to pee in foul conditions all day at work, too? I was so upset, frustrated and depressed about it today that I nearly started crying at the gym (I also have PMS, so ...)

In the past seven days at work, I have experienced the following in the bathroom:

    A used tampon applicator on the floor. Apparently, this was accompanied by blood somewhere in the stall, as a woman walked into it and said, "Is that blood?"

    All in one visit: piss on the seat in one stall, the next is out of toilet paper, in the third the floor is wet and the toilet in the fourth stall isn't flushing.

    Blood smeared on the wall of a stall.

    The stench of either unwashed ass or cigarette smoke.

    Paper towels on the floor, around the basket and just left on the vanity.

    Unflushed toilets full of shit.


Add that to the bloody toilet paper on the floor at the gym last week and I'm just at a loss. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? You do realize that you aren't the only one using the bathroom, right? Do you do this shit at home? Just throw your used tampon applicator on the floor for someone else to clean up?

Quite frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if I walked in to either the gym bathroom or the bathroom at work one day and found that someone had taken a shit in the middle of the floor.

Now, this is from the bottom of my heart: I hate you nasty fucking cunts so fucking much. This is where I'd normally wish a virulent yeast infection or drug-resistant STD on the party pissing me off, but I share a bathroom with these women and I'd like my lady parts to remain disease-free.

6 comments:

Krista said...

I frequently had a U.T.I. when I was a kid because I REFUSED to use the restrooms at school... so I'd hold it until I got home. I mean hold it for 7 hours! The fear hasn't entirely left since then but has relaxed a little. People, mostly women, are DISGUSTING!!

Peach Pit said...

Last summer, I actually entered a public bathroom that had poop on the floor.
Needless to say, I did not use said bathroom.

Brian in Mpls said...

lol...this wins rant of the day.

Shila Shila and Cult Jam said...

Ugh. This post totally grossed me out!!!

*runs to work bathroom to puke all over the seats*

Jess said...

The two women in there with me just now: one rinsed her hands, without soap, for about five seconds. The second left without washing her hands at all.

Bunch of savages in this town.

.::~P~::. said...

AHAHAH the part about the shit in the middle of floor made me laugh so loud my boss now thinks Im slightly retarded.

Fuck dude I am with you 100% on this one I am so glad my office has only 3 workers including myself and we all keep it clean!!!