14 January 2009

Nasty work bathroom is the new gym?

I'm getting the feeling the work loo might start being the kind of fodder for blog posts that the gym currently is. The nastiness, the questionable clothing choices, the random bizarreness ...

Case in point: Today, I'm washing my hands while a woman is telling someone on the phone (once again, I lament my inability to have explosive diarrhea on command) to "have a blessed day in the Lord." I'm hearing her say that as I observe the short-white-socks-in-black-dress-flats look the woman with the huge, braless tits down to her fucking waist is rocking. It was like looking a the real-life Ms. Chokesondick.

This is at least the third set of white socks in dress shoes I've seen since these people moved in. AWESOME. No ruffled socks in hot pink pumps yet, but a girl can dream, right?

2 comments:

Muffy Willowbrook said...

Holy Bathroom Uncomfortableness...

Jess said...

It's insanity.