03 December 2008

Yum?

Oh, the things I see on Jezebel. It's a new cookbook! Natural Harvest - A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes.

Wait. What? Man, first The Testicle Cookbook, now this.

I'm mostly baffled. Why would you want to waste it by cooking with it, anyway? Do you sully the flavor of brie with much other than a cracker or bread? Hell no. And I've never had raw oysters (apparently I'd enjoy them, though), but again, you don't do much to doctor those up before slurping them down. So why just mix semen into something? Seems silly to me.

5 comments:

.::~P~::. said...

:S that doesn't sound very appearling to me

Jerious Norwood said...

Dirty

Jess said...

Would you expect anything less?

Andrew DK said...

I had to read that twice til I figured out what you were actually saying.

Dirty girl. XD

Jess said...

See, by being subtle and clever, I can up the amount of time people spend reading.

If I wanted to increase traffic, I would have just said, "I love to swallow!"